Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This was one of those mornings that I want to capture in my heart and never forget.  It reminded me of the days when my Grandmother would read to me at nap time and lie down with me until I fell asleep.  My Little Man was working on his Bible study and my Little Bit was in my lap and I was teaching her to read.  It was a warm, comfortable setting-like wearing a pair of slippers under a blankie in front of the fire drinking hot cocoa.  These children are both so special and gifted in their own way.  It is a true blessing to be a part of these learning experience and to see them "grow into their skin". 

Bible: It All Begins With Genesis-Continue breaking down Genesis 1/Inductive Reasoning, Lesson 4, & Devotional
History: Mystery of History: Stonehenge
Science: Rube Goldberg planning
English/Literature: Tom Sawyer study guide, and lap book.

Math: 8 D&E and 9 A-grading and corrections

No comments:

Post a Comment