Friday, January 28, 2011


This is a nice day! The sun is up and nodding it's head toward me. The rays are embracing me in a warm hug. School is going well because the kids love Friday (since they get tomorrow off). I discovered that if we start the morning off by snuggling in my bed and reading Tom Sawyer and the Bible first the kids are more willing to get on with the day without complaint. I quite enjoy it myself after working out!

Summary of School Work:
Bible: It All Begins With Genesis-Begin breaking down Genesis 1 with Inductive Reasoning.  Also, devotional
History: Ancient Civ & the Bible :Abraham & Ur
Vocab: Vocab in Action E: chapter 7 p. 78-81
Creative Writing: NONE
Prima Latina: NONE
Science: Leavers-Library books
Math: Tests: Chapters 3,4,&5
Literature: Tom Sawyer Chapter 10&11

No comments:

Post a Comment